Working with ETC / Your drive / More information
- Interesting routes
- Great destinations
- Independence, but with the involvement of an enthusiastic team
- A social club that thinks along with you
An ETC mentality; driven, reliability, a representative attitude, flexibility, and good social-skills
- A Euro 6 truck with air-cooled compression for bulk transport
- Preferably you own a bulk trailer which fulfills all requirements of the petrochemical industry. Optionally a bulk trailer can be made available by ETC Holland (ask about our conditions).
- Driving with the ETC Holland colours would be greatly appreciated.
- A GMP+ certificate (possible under the flag of ETC. Ask about our conditions).
You possess all documentation which will both enable and allow you to carry out this work:
- Digital tachograph and associated card
- CE License
- Completed Code 95
- Valid transport permit
- Declaration from a health and safety doctor (BGZ / healthy transport pass
- Valid passport
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an international dry bulk driver, preferably in the petrochemical industry
- You have a strong ability in Dutch in both verbal and written skills, and you have basic verbal skills in both English and German.
- Preferably you have demonstrable knowledge of the GMP+ norms
- Experience with satellite communication is an advantage
Contact us now!